With all of these nominations, I am really starting to get emotional here. Thank you all for the award nominations, you guys and gals ROCK! This particular nomination is for the Liebster Award and the nomination comes from http://meganhasocd.com/author/mlmessme/ and you really need to stop by her blog. She is an amazing person with a lot to offer us readers. Thank you, lovely lady, thank you!!!
Here are the ever-daunting Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
First, 11 facts about myself:
1. I want to travel to each country my family members came from and more besides, but especially those so that I can see where we came from. Those countries are: Germany, France, England, Ireland, and what was once Bohemia and I now believe is the Czech Republic. I am also Native American, so well, I am already here. 😉
2. I want to see all 50 states before I die. So far, I have visited and driven through 21 states. Though Arizona I just drove through and have yet to put my feet on the ground there.
3. I am a nut fanatic. I like cashews, pistachios, almonds, peanuts, etc. I love to just sit and munch on them. I do not really care for walnuts or pecans and I do not care for my nuts to be baked into anything, just as they are.
4. I love tigers, I feel they are beautiful animals.
5. I love horses, they are majestic. They are peaceful and easy for me to talk to. I truly feel they understand.
6. I am a Harry Potter nerd.
7. I am also a Twilight geek, but I do think that vampires should NOT sparkle.
8. I do not like horror movies, period.
9. I feel that comedy is great medicine for a frustrated soul.
10. I am not a fan of cold weather and that is ironic since I was born and raised right here in Wisconsin.
11. I like Tinkerbell.
Here are a few things, 11 to be exact, about myself based on the questions asked by http://lovinchelle.wordpress.com, but since http://meganhasocd.com/author/mlmessme didn’t ask questions, I decided to answer the ones she was given:
1. Favorite thing to do?
Writing, singing, photography, spending time with my son, cuddling and talking with my boyfriend, & bowling.
2. Ideal job
I would love to be a professional writer. I enjoy doing it as a hobby, but going professional would be extremely rewarding to me. (agreed, Megan!) Realistically at this point, I would like to be an Administrative Assistant because I have been one before and I am good at it. I like to file, fax, make copies, type letters, edit records in a database, balance invoices, enter credit card payments, deal with the mail, etc etc. I like that sort of stuff and that is my geek side coming out. 😉
3. Whats one thing you wear that probably needs to be thrown away?
I have a few old shirts that could be tossed.
4. Do you work well with others?
Often times, yes. I view myself as a team player, but there are times when I wish to be left to myself to do my tasks.
5. Whats your mental age?(kid at heart?)
It depends on the moment, it really does vary from time to time. Sometimes I feel very youthful and sometimes it seems as if my soul is old. Currently, I don’t really feel too old or too young, just feel somewhere in the middle. A lot of life is gone, done and then, I feel as if I still have a lot left too.
6. Have you ever worked in a restaurant ?
Yes, let’s not go there……………………………
7. What do you like to eat?
Chicken, pork, beef, venison, many pastas, lots of veggies, lots of fruit, CHEESE, etc etc. I do NOT like spicy food, not too much in the way of seafood except shrimp and tuna, and really hate: liver, onions, asparagus, cooked spinach, radishes, beets, turnips, most squash, blueberries, and more but too tired to think lol
8. Do you prefer outdoors or in?
During the winter months and bad weather, indoors. If it’s a beautiful day, outside and in Wisconsin, they seem to be few and far between, so I appreciate them when we get them.
9. Could you survive without internet or cell phone?
I admit, it would be very difficult for me as those are two ways in which I keep connected with the outside world.
10. What time is it?
Currently, it is 8:11 in the morning, central standard time.
11. Did you groan or smile when you read the rules for this award?
As always, smiled with gratitude and humility.
Now to tag 11 lovely bloggers who I wish to nominate for this award:
I don’t know to make it look like just their name instead of copying the entire link to their blog, otherwise I would and make it look cooler. 😉 But, hey, you….yes, you, go check out these amazing blogs! Read, laugh, cry, and enjoy what they have to share! Thank you for inspiring me you lovely nominees! I love you for who you are and what you share with us!
And thank you again, to each blogger I follow and to each one that follows mine. The support you give me is nothing short of amazing! Now off to cuddle with my sleeping boyfriend. 😉 Have a wonderful day and God Bless each of you!