I have been nominated by http://thereporterandthegirl.com/ for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I first wanted to thank her for the nomination and invite all my followers to check out her blog. 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
So, per the rules, I need to state seven facts about myself. So, here they are:
1. My favorite color is green, greens like emerald, forest, hunter, etc.
2. I have a 10 year old son who is my light, my life.
3. I love to sing.
4. My bowling average is 110.
5. I have a wonderful boyfriend named, Doug.
6. I live in Milwaukee, WIsconsin.
7. I am so blessed and honored to be a part of the WordPress community and have very much enjoyed reading and participating. Keep writing!
Next, I must nominate 15 bloggers who I feel are deserving of this same award. So, I would like to nominate these 15 people for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Check out these awesome blogs! They have amazing stories, life lessons, laughs, and so much more to share with you!!! Happy reading! And thank you again for the nomination, The Girl, I happily and graciously accept it. Thanks to all who have supported this endeavor and most importantly, thank you to my friend Courtney Wiher who got me to start blogging on WordPress!
❤ Much love ❤